Saturday, April 21, 2007

Baby Clara's detail Scan on 20 Apr 2007

Hi it's me this time round...

Was on half day afternoon leave today...due for detail scanning today.

Meet Clement at Novena MRT. I reached earlier at abt 1:10. Waiting for him and he reached about 1:35.

As usual, lunch was at MOS burger. After our lunch, Clement says he wants to get a drink at his ex-colleague shop, so we want there..we were there about 2:30. So i thought, let him chat awhile lor..but once he starts he never stops...then me hinted him abt time, he don't get it..so in the end, we leave his ex-colleague shop at abt 2:50. Need to rush, and me argue with him on the way to TMC. (cos we need to do lots of things ) He keep telling me he will settle everything nicely, but still angry, so dun really want to talk to him . When we going to cross the overhead-bridge, he saw his ex-colleague. He want over to say hi..me give him the impatient look. So he never talk, then we rush to TMC fourth flr, so clement went to register for me. He ask nurse can pay later, nurse say she register first then we go apply for FBI, will call us once it is our turn.

So off we went to 3rd florr...thought can signed up FBI there..but not the right place. FBI signing up is on the 1st flr. So again we rushed down to first floor to signed up FBI, lots of form to fill up.
After signing for FBI, run upstair 3rd flr to pay for Antental Course.Guess who we saw..the famous antenal teacher Mrs Wong.Wow! saw her handling a baby, she is real good!She cuddle the baby, baby no cry, once passed to the daddy baby cry again.

Anyway after that, we go back 4th flr Clement, went to make payment and the nurse say my turn already. So he pay and it's time for the scan. Details of scan and pictures will be posted on our baby's link.

After that, we rushed down to see woody...waiting time was not long...we were quite early..see woody, passed him the report, he see already say everything okay...me ask him about my weight (cos clement's mother got ask before if i put on). He ask me stand on the scale...57.6kg. I think increase by about 1 kg plus...anyway 400g belongs to clara..

See woody already, time for dinner...was actually thinking of dinner at compass pt, but Clement dunno what to eat..so we took train to HG Mall...I eat mee goreng and he eat roast pork rice. Dinner was great...we walk around HG Mall for awhile then we went for desert...Clement ordered the wrong thing again...but lucky he realised that at the counter and the auntie so nice allow him to change..if not then me got no peanut paste to eat, must eat zi ma hu...

After dessert, time to go home...what along and tiring day...

P.S. Dear Dear, sorry that me shouted at you when we rushing to TMC...i was frustrated..but i know i should not flare...i should try to keep my cool and trust that you can (with god's help) make everything right...I got to tell you that i appreciates your effort that you put in to make things right...Love u....

No comments: