Sunday, May 6, 2007

Life in Death

See it???!!


These 2 pictures was taken before going in the morning for my family's Mother's Day gathering at Taka Crystal Jade...yeah...it was 10 am...from the picture...could the flower being seen from the near death branches?
this pot of chilli plants are being planted quite some time bad...me put too many seeds...thus it seems over crowding there...never bother much about the pot...only to water once a while...until this morning wiselyn told me there is a flower...me went huh??!!!
wow...really have lor...hehe...thus the heading...hehe...hope does not sounds too serious hor!! :)
the gathering was a great one...we ate tim sum...yeah...my brother managed to rush out from malaysia to join us for the makan...rush for him...tough too...got to work on sunday??!!!...yeah
have being a events filled days in my life!...thank you Lord!!!

No comments: