Saturday, July 28, 2007

The meaning of FAMILY

again...since quite sometime since the last posting...hehe

time really flies lor...before knowing...end of july already...coming august already

this post want to share for sometime already...either forget or lazy to post...haha

some of us might hear this before...but anyway...as a form of continuous training...hehe...reading one more time shd not hurt...

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF FAMILY....

it is defined as...


F - Father

A - And

M - Mother

I - I

L - Love

Y - You

was shared by brother philip during my first ushering service...really touches and still touching my heart lor...when he shared next time when clara is borned...tell her...what this word call family really means...

God's gentle hand...the pple He placed around in my life...to assist when in doubts...to guide when lost...truly...i am amazed by You Lord...

No comments: